A TIMELESS EXPERIENCE...
Set against Sentosa’s storied backdrop of maritime intrigue, The Barracks Hotel Sentosa was once a British artillery outpost, home to soldiers from afar. Now lovingly restored, the hotel transports world-weary wanderers to the golden age of travel, when travel was– and still is– a stylish art form, filled with marvel, romance and discovery.
From a Barracks heritage walking tour to all-day refreshments at The Living Room private lounge, moments here are crafted with care and stamped with the hallmark of thoughtful luxury. Once the clock begins to slow down, explore every intricate layer of the island’s past; we promise you will leave with an exquisite experience to tell.
Valid now till 31-Mar-21
TWIN / DOUBLE
1 OR 2 Persons Per Room Per Night
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Balcony access
- Bathroom with bathtub, rain shower and Japanese TOTO Electronic Washlet
- Branded bath amenities by Atkinsons • Heritage bespoke tea blends by award-winning tea company, Pryce Tea
- Complimentary self-guided heritage audio tour
- Access to The Living Room private lounge, with breakfast, all-day refreshments and evening cocktails and canapés from 5pm to 8pm
- 1N/2N/3N accommodation with daily breakfast for 2 pax
- Exclusive access to the Living Room Lounge
- Complimentary self-guided Heritage Tour
- Complimentary car park
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Child 5yrs below stays and eats free
+ S$100 NET F&B Dining Credits!
- Per-room-per-stay only
- Valid for in-room dining / dining at Hotel's eatery OR ala carte menu on regular price only